- About Us
Specialties for All Ages
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Brain Injury / Sports Concussions
- ADHD / Learning Differences
- Epilepsy / Seizure Disorders
- Developmental & Intellectual Disabilities
- Behavioral Difficulties / Disorders
- Neuropsychiatric / Mood & Anxiety Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome / Tic Disorders
- Headaches / Migraines
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sleep Disorders
- Other Neurological Disorders
Managing ADHD: At Home and in School
ADHD has exploded in magnitude over the last few decades and more children are being prescribed medication for this condition than ever before in history. This workshop will review how a neurobiological approach to ADHD assessment impacts treatment options; the neurological and medical mimickers of ADHD; and the risks and benefits of many popular treatment interventions. This presentation also highlights the need to optimize or integrate behavioral and educational interventions prior to or in conjunction with using medications. This workshop is designed for teachers, CST and parents.
Professional Development Certificates Available.
A lite supper will be served.
Presented by CNNH Founder, President and CEO Mark Mintz, M.D.
To reach us on the evening of the event: 855-852-8150, ext. 2106
Tuesday December 4, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST
CNNH – Rochelle Park, NJ
218 Route 17 North
Suite 500, 5th Floor
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662